Online training workshop in
Critical writing of Literature review in Islamic Sciences and its role in formulating the content of the research problem statement
The course will be delivered in Arabic Language
E-Certificate from MEDIU for all participants
|Time||From 3PM – 7PM Malaysia Time / 10AM – 2PM Makkah Time|
|Targeted people||Postgraduate students & Academic Researchers|
|Fee||RM 45 / USD 11|
|Course Trainer||ASSOC. PROF. DR. BEY ZEKKOUB ABDELALI
DEAN; FACULTY OF ISLAMIC SCIENCES,
AL-MADINAH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
- The Literature review and its importance in Scientific research.
- A systematic Literature review.
- Strategies for critical writing of Literature review.
- Identifying the common mistakes while writing the Literature review.
- Strategies for writing a problem statement.
- Identifying the common mistakes while writing the problem statement.
- Writing a successful research problem in Islamic sciences based on available related research.
|For Registration (QR code):
||For Payment (QR code):
For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Salleh Bin Ludin
|+60 13-320 9753|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes